AfterShokz Sport headphones are designed to enable everyone who participates in outdoor activities - jogging, biking, hiking, skateboarding - to comfortably and safely listen to their portable music. With AfterShokz open ear sport headphones, there is nothing in, on or covering the ears. Featuring military special ops bone conduction technology, the headphones sit comfortably in front of the ear, delivering sound through the listener’s cheekbones to the inner ear. AfterShokz Sport headphones provide listeners with a fabulous stereophonic audio experience while also allowing them to hear ambient noises such as oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warning noises, potentially preventing accidents caused by headphones and earbuds that block out these sounds.
AfterShokz Sport headphones are lightweight, sweat and water resistant, and feature an in-line control and a standard 3.5mm connector that fits iPhones, iPods, iPads, MP3 players, most smart phones, a water repellent storage tote, and a 2 year warranty.
AfterShokz Sport bone conduction headphones are far more comfortable and stable than earbuds and are the safest way to listen and play on the planet.
30% smaller, lighter in-line controller with:
- On/Off Switch
- Added volume control
- Built-in micro USB charging port
- Smaller lithium ion battery with 12 hours playtime
- Matte black wraparound headband - larger to accommodate more head sizes - Improved sound quality
- Reflective safety strip on back of wraparound headband for added safety
- 3.5mm gold-plated connector that fits iPhones, iPods, iPads, and most smartphones
- Plus, improvements to the chip, the micro-electronic circuitry, the wiring, and the overall quality